Energy Sales Consultant
Industry leading competitive package
Following our continued success as the UK's leading utility consultancy and our recent shortlisting for the TELCA Consultancy of the Year, we are looking to expand our already thriving sales team by welcoming a further 6 experienced Energy Sales Consultants in to our business. The key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting our products and services to a broad range of targeted, mainly ‘mid-market’ businesses. This will involve a substantial volume of ‘cold calls’ initially with the possibility of face-to-face meetings and ongoing account management
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders including customers, suppliers and other internal departments.
- Hitting targets across a range of key deliverables primarily based on efficiently growing a ‘sales pipeline’ and achieving revenue targets.
- To effectively utilize the companies training programme and resources in order to quickly obtain and develop relevant knowledge of the company and industry.
- Upholding the company’s ethos and values by helping to maintain our market leading reputation for a ‘drop everything’ level of service and ethical, transparent approach to sales.
Skills/behavioural attributes required:
- Career minded and dedicated with a strong work ethic, desire to exceed targets and achieve success.
- Ability to be flexible, handle objections, display initiative and work under pressure both on an individual level and as part of a team when required.
- Passionate about making a difference, you will combine great interpersonal and influencing skills and consistently display excellent communication and sales skills.
- Self motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and a determination to achieve success.
- Computer literate and posses basic organisational and administrative skills.