Circa £25k-27k per annum, depending on experience | 37.5hrs per week | 22 days annual leave exc Bank Holidays
Closing date: 31st March 2017 (Ref: VA0101)
We are expanding our Operations area and are looking to welcome an additional Operations Executive to the team. The position would suit someone who has experience of working in a B2B environment for either an energy consultancy or an energy supplier. Responsibilities include:
- Providing support to our dynamic sales team including handling objections, trouble shooting, creating 'customer checklists', managing the termination of existing energy contracts,
- Maintaining our sales database accurately and developing reports to ensure all administration associated with each sale is complete, and driving efficiencies in order to maximise the chances of our clients' contracts going live. ·
- Be the first point of contact for a multitude of clients, providing tailored support including trouble shooting, objection handling, information gathering, processing contracts, setting up tendering requests, change of addresses and change of tenancies, developing quarterly and annual client reviews, all with the aim of retaining our customers and building on their year on year value.
- Tailor the level of service offered so that each of our clients is treated as an individual and ensure their on-going needs and requirements are met.
- Providing the first point of contact for our gas and electricity suppliers, managing supplier portals & supplier status reports on a weekly basis and actioning all queries associated.
- Ensure that Advantage Utilities is always promoted to our client base through a variety of means with the aim of maximising cross selling opportunities and increasing the level of business customers place with us.
As in dynamic small businesses, other responsibilities may be required in this demanding role.
Experience & Qualifications
- Working knowledge of the UK energy market.
- Experience of conducting tenders at both SME and Corporate level
- Experience in back office operations.
- Network administration experience in a Microsoft environment
- IT skills (MS Excel is mandatory) including 'V lookups' & report generation
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to analyse large amounts of data.
- Excellent, professional telephone manner and comfortable with communicating at all levels.
- Well-organised, efficient and comfortable working to strict deadlines.
- A good team player