Sales Support Executive
Circa £25k-27k per annum, depending on experience. 37.5hrs per week, 22 days annual leave
Closing date: 31st March 2017 (Ref: VA0099)
We are expanding our Sales Support area and are looking to welcome an additional Sales Support Executive to the team. The position would suit someone who has experience of working in a B2B environment for either an energy consultancy or an energy supplier. The role would be ideal for anyone who is looking to build on their career, and progress in to managing and developing their own team. Responsibilities include:
- Providing support to our dynamic sales team including handling objections, trouble shooting, creating 'customer checklists', maintaining our sales database accurately, assisting with tenders, ensuring all administration associated with each sale is complete, and driving efficiencies in order to maximise the chances of our clients' contracts going live.
- Providing tailored support for our existing clients including trouble shooting, objection handling, information gathering, processing contracts and actioning change of tenancies accurately and efficiently with the aim of retaining our customers and building on their year on year value.
- Tailor the level of service offered so that each of our clients is treated as an individual and ensure their on-going needs and requirements are met.
- Liaising with gas and electricity suppliers on daily basis to solve queries, negotiate supply contracts and assist with the ongoing running of our client accounts.
- Work closely with the Management team to provide feedback and offer support where necessary.
- Ensure that Advantage Utilities is always promoted to our client base through a variety of means with the aim of maximising cross selling opportunities and increasing the level of business customers place with us.
Experience & Qualifications
- Working knowledge of the UK energy market.
- Experience of conducting tenders at both SME and Corporate level
- Experience in back office operations.
- Network administration experience in a Microsoft environment
- IT skills (MS Excel is mandatory) including 'V lookups' & report generation
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to analyse large amounts of data.
- Excellent, professional telephone manner and comfortable with communicating at all levels.
- Well-organised, efficient and comfortable working to strict deadlines.
- A good team player